Tuesday 18 April 2017

I am not perfect ideal women


I am not a perfect ideal woman,
cat walking model's feature I am not.
I am just who I am my own story,
Sometimes with my own craziness.
I mess up easily,
sometimes argue for silly issues.
I pick a fight,
whenever you didn't text or call me,
cause I'm missing you too much.
I have a swinging moods,
and you are my mood blusters.
I behave like a kid,
sometimes annoying you. 😙😉
A little of me or might be more, 😜
get irritated of other women in your life.
Must I say, I am a bit ...
demanding and possessive. 😂😂😂
This is just me,
I can't fake being perfect,
and I can't stop being me,
But I have done my best to be better. 😊😊😊
Love so much made me different, 😍
I will never play with your heart,
I will give you all my love,
I love you with all my heart and soul. 😙
Whatever words I have used,
How much I have fight with you,
I PROMISE YOU... ✋💏
I will never give up on you and us,
I will always love you till the end.
With so much love for you my beloved

Did you like "I am not perfect ideal women"?