Thursday 27 April 2017

English Poetry

That silent night, silence my chaotic mind and thoughts. I could hear my heartbeat dance with every curve of my being, to rhyme with the  tiredness nerves and flickering into silhouette in my vein. The desire climaxing like a thunderstorms and tracing every needs, every craving faith in my world.

The hunger keep purging deeply into my soul, whispering the abyss keeping aside to where it belong. Promising with praise of myself, my stubbornness, my selfishness and my confidence not to worsen yesterday curfews.

The muscles aching in it's eagerness not to let go the silence of the night goes by without the love blossom inside me. Bluntly rage scripting my emotions and devotions to devour the words in silent and dancing in thundering storms with memorial buried into my core.
❤ 

Did you like "English Poetry"?